This is my first official post in quite some time. I plan on doing it much more and the blog is still under construction, so I hope you don’t mind!
My husband had to take a work trip to Orlando, Florida, so I got to tag along this time! I got lots of free time (I’m NOT used to “free” time, but, I have to admit, it was very nice. I learned a lot while away!
1. Caffine is not as ‘needed’ when you sleep all night and get to sleep late!
2. I could get really used to leaving my towel on the floor for someone else to pick up and wash. There was a sign in the hotel bathroom that said, “Please leave your towels in the bathtub or on the floor. That’s our sign that they need to be picked up and washed. Thanks!” Really? I can just throw them on the floor and someone esle will do that for me?!
3. It’s kind of cool to go to a nice dinner and when you come back your bed is turned back with a piece of chocolate on your pillow! (Can you tell I don’t travel much?)
4. Taverna Opa is an amazing Greek restraunt!
5. Being on top of the clouds in an airplane and at a window seat, is a great place to sit if you are a photographer! But the back row of an airplane, by the bathrooms and little kids (when yours are at home with grandparents),with no windows is NOT a fun place to be.
6. Massages should just be part of an every day routine!
7. Just because you go to Orlando, Florida, doesn’t mean that it’s not going to rain 7 inches, storm, and have tornado warnings. Even the palm trees looked droopy and sad!
8. When it’s not raining, sitting by the pool with palm trees all around, while eating lunch, is quite relaxing. Even when the kids in the pool where yelling, “Mom, Mom”….I just smiled and kept eating my sandwich, knowing I wasn’t the one that was going to have to answer. My kiddos were at home being well taken care of by grandparents!
9. EVERY mommy and daddy, needs a trip together! It was refreshing and I was SO very ready to see those three little munchkins after five days of being gone! Reality set in quickly, but it was so very nice to get away from everything for a few days.
10. I’m very thankful for my mom and dad that took vacation time to stay with our kiddos, while we took a vacation to Florida!
Here are a few pictures from our trip. These are some of my favorites. We didn’t go to Disney with out the kiddos, but we did go to Downtown Disney.
Today is a day to show your loved ones how much you love them and I think it’s the perfect day to have a contest! I’m calling this one, “Share the Love”! It’s super easy to enter.
1. Tell ALL your friends and family to visit my website, www.monkeyhousephotography.com, my blog, and/or fan page on facebook, (Monkey House Photography)
2. Share a little bit of love with me!
3. Tell them to click the “LIKE” button on the fan page (Monkey House Photography) or a message on the blog or website (on the contact page)!
4. Tell your friends and family to leave a short message telling me that YOU sent them. (Make sure they put your name. example: Bob sent me.)
The person with the most referrals (20 or more) wins a free session with me on location! It’s just that easy! The contest will end at midnight tonight, so hurry, hurry! If you have any questions, please feel to message me anytime! Ready……Set……….Go!
Here’s some pictures from us to you to say how much we love our new friends and don’t forget that ‘He first loved us!’ That makes me feel so special just knowing that!
This little bit was the perfect model and oh so cute! Check him out and all of his beauty!
Baby Preston’s first photo session at one month and already making his daddy proud with his football and his purple and white shirt! He’s one beautiful baby boy!